That’s why every website we’ve built since 2011 is responsive.
There are a number of reasons for this including:
- Vast proliferation of mobile devices – mobile usage surpasses desktop
- Google incorporates mobile support as a ranking factor – mobile support provides more traffic
- Google predicts that mobile search queries will surpass those of desktop local search in 2015 – retain market share that would be lost without mobile support
- Usability – providing a useful, frustration-free interface translates into longer time on site and creates a compelling reason for visitors to return
- Users spend more time on mobile internet than they do desktop – capture users when they are most receptive to your message and have time to spend on your site
Responsive websites take advantage of the above conditions by utilizing a flexible layout that adjusts to the size of the user’s device, enabling a more user-friendly experience.
Our responsive development services include:
- Complete website builds
- Converting existing websites and templates to responsive
- Optimizing responsive behavior